Today’s rapidly evolving technology landscape demands intelligent and responsive managed security. With a lack of well-qualified IT security expert’s available, managed security service provider’s (MSSP’s) have filled the void, by offering protection that often includes all hardware, software, tools, and a team to manage your assets 24/7. Here are 5 reasons why it might be time for your company to embrace an MSSP.
- Compliance and Security – Many MSSP’s platforms include a solution for both security and compliance including PCI, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA and other regulatory requirements.
- Managed Service – MSSPs’ are delivered as a managed service, including 24/7 monitoring enabling faster and more effective response to security incidents. This allows your in-house resources to focus their time on other security tasks, while allowing Managed Security industry experts to focus on what they do best.
- Save Time and Money – MSSP’s typically include all hardware, software, updates, and 24/7 monitoring and support. Payments are set up as a monthly recurring fee, with no capital expenditures, or overhead expenses.
- Cloud Platform – Built for the cloud and delivered via the cloud. Multi-tenant architecture and scalable platforms enable on-demand security and compliance. This also allows for easy access to updates, patches, and real-time threat management information.
- Lack of Expertise – With Cybersecurity experts now in high-demand and not enough skilled experts to fill these positions, companies are lacking the resources to effectively manage their security posture. MSSP’s bridge the gap and allow companies to fill the void left by in-house experts.